Here at Fairburn Activity Centre, we offer a great way to enjoy the beautiful Ross-shire countryside whilst in the safety and knowledge of one of our experienced instructors.
Equipped with ‘Trek’ 24 speed, front suspension mountain bike with disk brakes , helmet, gloves and glasses you will be ready to explore the surrounding sights.
Our skilled instructors will guide you on routes chosen to suit the ability of you and the group, during which you will be taught a good variety of mountain biking skills as well as playing a handful of fun games to put those skills to the test.
The mountain biking here is something special. The countryside provides some of the best unspoiled biking in Britain; technical and rugged, with big climbs and sweeping descents, both on and off road – we have got the lot.
Alternatively come and try our very own skills course with berms, table tops and much more.
- Mountain bikes also available for hire £10 per half day.
- For the trail centre enthusiast:
- Contin Forest (home of the Strathpuffer24) is only a 15 minutes drive away.
- Learnie RedRoc Abreachan forest trails 30 minutes away.
- Minimum Age – 10 Years Old
- Participants Per Instructor – 12 (on site) or 10 (Off site)